The Science of Structured Water
What is structured water? Water molecules are attracted or loosely attached to each other through hydrogen bonding. In normal water this attraction makes water “cluster” together in large assemblies of water. These clusters have size and shape; both their size and shape can affect biological organisms.
The water molecule, made up to two hydrogen and one oxygen atoms, is what most of us think of as water. The true picture is a little more complex. These molecules appear to be very gregarious. They like to get together and are seldom found alone. They will cluster in groups of from five molecules to over 600 molecules. These groups are not static. Water molecules will switch from one group to another very easily and do so often. Hydrogen bonds are being made and broken several times a nanosecond. This creates the unimaginably dynamic energy environment of water. It is the size and shape of these clusters of molecules in their never ceasing interaction that is the “structure” of water.
The Cycle of Water
Structured water might be thought of as purified mountain water. It is helpful to understand the water cycle. Fresh water begins in the ocean. As water evaporates, the water rises into the atmosphere. If it were not for dust particles in the air the water molecules would not fall back as rain. A molecule of water attaches itself to a dust particle, which in turn gathers more and more molecules until it gets heavy enough to fall to earth in the form of rain.
All living organisms contain Structured Water
Water inside our body's cells is structured water. The water preferred by human cells is structured into small clusters containing five to twenty molecules. What is good healthy water? It must be fit to drink, and be free of pathogens and pollutants. Municipal water in most cities is treated to make it safe to drink. The treatment, normally chlorine, kills most disease causing bacteria. That's a good thing; however, many people consider the levels of chlorine in the water to be a pollutant and it tastes bad. There is big business in chlorine removing filters. It seems we have taken the lesser of two evils in disinfecting of our water. The treatment eliminates the threat of bacterial contamination
Water inside our body’s cells is structured water. The water preferred by human cells is structured into small cluster containing 5 to 20 molecules.
Even amounts of contaminants much lower than now considered safe in our water could have detrimental biological effects. This brings us to look at the allowable contamination levels in all our water sources. We may have been damaging our environment and ourselves much more than we could have possibly imagined.
If water can retain the memory of the pollutants and that memory can survive filtration and chlorine treatment, what information are we giving our body’s cells?
There are regions of the earth where water is thought responsible for the longevity of people in those regions. The Hunza Valley in northern Pakistan is famous for longevity. Also, the waters of Lourdes in France and other venerated sources. The waters of Tiacotle Mexico have been praised for their health giving properties. What is it about those waters that make a difference? Well, they all have the same thing in common. They all have essential bio-available minerals in solution. So they are not absolutely pure. They are, however, all free of disease-causing bacteria, so they are safe to drink. These similarities do not account for their fame. We can make similar water in the laboratory and it does not have any more benefits than normal water. The reason these water are so prized is all of them have a different structure than most waters. Researchers had to wait until Nuclear Magnetic Resonance become available to show that these waters have distinct structural differences from other waters.
Water Is The:
Most Economical Fuel & Energy Source
Good Health is determined by the cells’ ability to receive water. When the cells walls are no longer flexible – aging begins. A child is 86% water but this is reduced to 65% as we age. Our brain is 96% water.
Extra cellular fluid depends on more available Oxygen. Inner cellular consumption depends on more available Hydrogen, which is why maintaining a good pH balance in the water is so important.
Dehydration is the principle causative factor in aging and most diseases. This is why it is important to drink eight glasses of water a day and to abstain from drinking that water as anything other than pure water. The measurement of this is Surface Tension that is measured in Dynes per cubic centimeter.
Distilled water is around 72-78 Dynes/cubic centimeter, whereas water necessary to penetrate the cell wall needs to be less than 46 Dynes. The reason alcohol is so easily absorbed by the body is because it is 28 Dynes
The benefits of structuring in nature's way make it cleaner and better tasting, hydrate the cells better, lower the surface tension for better cleaning and mixing, and increase the Potential Hydrogen (pH) to 7.2-7.5 or more alkaline, and remove the built up scale in plumbing and fixtures. This gives water a lower surface tension and therefore better cell hydrating properties.
75% of North Americans are chronically dehydrated. Even mild dehydration slows metabolism, causes fatigue, reduces short-term memory, and increases existing healthy challenges. Drinking the right water is even more important than drinking more.
Water is one of the most essential components of the human body. Water regulates the body’s temperature, cushions and protects vital organs, and aids the digestive system. Water not only composes 75% of all muscle tissue and about 10% of fatty tissue, it also acts within each cell to transport nutrients and dispel waste. Because water composes more than half of the human body, it is impossible to sustain life for more than a week without it.
Drinking Structured Water is cheap insurance. One of the easiest ways to help the body function optimally and remain disease-free is to keep it well hydrated. By drinking Structured Water throughout each day, it assists our bodies’ ability to flush toxins and metabolic waste.
Research has shown that proper hydration may minimize chronic pains such as rheumatoid arthritis, lower back pain and colitis, as well as lower cholesterol and blood pressure. Most health practitioner advise that if we simply drank enough water to keep our bodies sufficient hydrated, many of the chronic diseases we find today would be seriously abated.
Research has also shown chronic dehydration to be the root cause of many diseases addociated with aging (e.g. arthritis, GI disorders, senile dementia). To compensate the situation, our thirst signals decline as we become accustomed to being dehydrated as we age. Dehydration in the elderly can become a real problem.
Not all water is created equal. Structured Water holds in the excess stable oxygen. It will help the body assimilate this water to a greater degree than ordinary water. Our bodies contain structured water when we are born. However, as the human body grows older, it is subjected to stress, contamination, pollutants, free radicals, poor diet and other external factors. The body begins to dehydrate and the structured cell water, which we are born with, begins to diminish, losing its effective shape. The result is theat our ability to absorb water begins to decrease as we age.
Structured water is loaded with negative hydrogen ions. "Hydrogen is the fuel of life." All the food we eat does one thing for us. It releases hydrogen which is burned by oxygen in the final chemical reaction releasing the energy that makes ATP, the fuel that actually runs our bodies. Carbohydrates are one-third carbon, one-third hydrogen and one-third oxygen. We have enzymes in the body called dehydrogenates and their purpose is to loosen hydrogen on the food we eat so that the hydrogen (hydrogen is the fuel) can be burned by oxygen, releasing energy, and the carbon and oxygen left on the carbohydrate turns into carbon dioxide gas which we breathe out and the plants breathe in. That is called the Krebs cycle. Hydrogen is the energy source that runs our bodies; it is the energy source that fuels the universe; it is also the energy source that runs the sun. Hydrogen makes up 90 percent of the mass of the universe. Secondly, Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, a Hungarian physiologist, said that hydrogen is the carrier of electrons in the living system, and he added, no electrons are carried anywhere in the living system unless they are attached to hydrogen. Hydrogen is the carrier of all electrons in all chemical reactions. Cells, proteins and tissues in our bodies store hydrogen in huge quantities in such a way that you don't need enzymes to use that hydrogen. And Szent-Gyorgyi also said he believed that it had something to do with cellular division itself and it is the secret of cellular division.
- The exchange between nature’s systems always creates a surplus of energy.
- Water exist within almost every religious system as the expression of mans connection to the inner harmonies and rhythms in nature.
- Man became dysfunctional with the harmony of nature during the advent of civilization.
- Water is the great mediator between the energetic and material world, between that of pure light and that of matter.
- Water has not inherent from of its own; water embraces the form of everything it comes in contact with.
- Water becomes the carrier of life, the chief communicator channel between life energies.
- Water is the accumulator, transmitter and transducer of energies and is continually transferring life processes from one system to another in its helical evolutionary manner.
- The connection with water was lost by man when he turned from internal insight, which comes through nature’s rhythms and energies of life cycles around us.
- The explosive hydrocarbon technologies are robbing the earth of its oxygen resources at an alarming rate.
- The wonder of oxygen, with its ability to capture and transport non-vectored or feminine quality life force energies, is our single greatest resource.
- The depletion of oxygen overshadows all other pollution concerns.
- Water has the ability to hold memory through its geometric structuring.
- Structured water freezes at a lower temperature.
- A very simple test for measuring anomalous water is its freezing points.
- Structured water increases minerals, medications or any other supplement absorption to 100 percent.
- Through the process of entrainment Structured Water continues its life giving properties long after its intended use.
- Structured Water requires no physical energy which is recommended for hydration. Structured water in its perfection knows what is good for life and what is not by the negative & positive charges on each component.
- There are 66,000 pollutants that can be dissolved in water.
- Water becomes dead water when run through 300 feet of straight pipe.
These are some of the numerous health and well-being benefits from drinking structured water. The body seeks balance and water also seeks to be in balance so the body will replicate itself to water which is naturally balanced. Nature's gift to humanity is water, structured to be self-healing and in balance. Water is also attracted to balance. As water has memory it will remember all thoughts and energies in its immediate surroundings, both negative and positive, in its effort to achieve balance. Nature accelerates this process in the environment by creating the geometric configurations necessary to achieve and maintain balance, through the vortex activity created as it moves over stones, waterfalls and ravines. This is why water purifies itself as it moves downstream or is fed by high elevation glacial runoff. It also explains why water moving through as little as 300 feet of pipe or which is held in a bottle for a long period of time becomes 'dead' water.
Some of the health benefits are:
- Improves your health
- Helps eliminate toxins in your body
- Alkalizes your water to 7.0-7.5 pH
- Kills anaerobic bacteria (bad bacteria)
- Strengthens aerobic bacteria (good bacteria)
- Is softer water
- Hydrates your plants and gardens with less water
- Is perfectly balanced
- Refreshes showers and baths
- Helps prevent bath tub scum
- Improves skin & hair
- Prevents dry itchy skin
- Holds anti-aging properties
- Improves joint & muscle pain
- Grows greener lawns with less fertilizer
- Requires less Chlorine in swimming pools
- Reduces odors around & in bathrooms & toilets
- Removes existing calcium and aragonite deposits (spotless dishes)
- Prevents & removes corrosion & increases the life span of pipes, water heaters dishwashers, swamp-coolers, water heating systems, ice maker, etc.
- Improves ability of plants to withstand lower freezing temperatures
- Provides cleaner healthier fish tanks, less algae growth in ponds & lakes
- Improves the health of livestock & pets
- Improves crops & garden growth (bio-mass 27% to 40%)
- It assist in the release of healthful vitamins & minerals to all life
- Ice cubes are harder and clearer
- It improves health, less joint & muscle pain, more energy
- Less soap is necessary when washing
- Clothes are washed and rinsed cleaner in the laundry
- Reduces the effects of sunburns
Structured Water Oxygen
Because Structured Water contains stable oxygen, it does not dissipate immediately. This added oxygen can help to raise oxygen content in the blood by up to 10 points on a 100 point scale. Low oxygen content in the blood can be associated with poor health and headaches. Structured Water is great for high altitudes it tastes pure, smooth and clean. Some people state it has a sweeter taste than other waters.
How important is Oxygen?
· 90% of all “life energy” is created by Oxygen.
· All functions in the body are regulated by oxygen
· The brain processes billions of bits of information per second—Thanks to Oxygen
Much More Than Just Water!
Research has demonstrated that Structured Water:
· Helps increase or improve Hydration on an intra- and extra– cellular level in
· Helps detoxify the cells through superior hydration.
· Helps balance pH by establishing more alkalinity.
· Helps double the immune system response in only 7 days.
· Helps reduce blood pressure.
· Helps increase Oxygen content in the blood (helps alleviate altitude sickness).
· Helps increase thought processing, mental awareness and creativity.
· Helps reduce swollen joints that are associated with arthritis.
· Helps establish better health and overall vitality.
Structured water is water in nature just like the water in a river. If you take a gallon or ten gallons of water and dump it in a mountain stream at the top of the mountain and collect it at the bottom, the water is structured. Structured water is free of memory. It has a balanced pH. The main contingent of structured water if life force energy and that life force energy comes down to the water molecule itself. The water molecule that the power, the individual mandate to protect life and that is to protect it from the thing that are adverse to life and to generously provide the things that are good for life. And the way it does that is the things that are adverse to life are pulled to the inside of the molecule and shielded from life itself.
“The neat thing about structured water is it’s balanced. It’s absolutely balanced. And it’s the balance of nature that brings us to that place of doing what we are meant to do. Being what we are meant to be. Being in joy. When we all come together and we are all in joy and we are doing what we are meant to do then it will be just like a river, we will be in the flow. You will sing my song. I’m alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic. This is how I choose to start my day. Alive, awake, alert. Alive, awake, alert. Alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic today.”
- Now you know why you should drink micro-structured water
- Use the HydrogenRich Water Stick to create more Hydrogen and Structured water to enrich your health!
- Commit to be Fit with the Stick!
- Buy it and feel the difference of living life at its best!
Complements of Commit to be Fit, Inc. www.Committobefit.com